Personal data protection and supervising Authority
Responsible for personal data processing: SAD Prievidza a. s. (JSC), SAD Prievidza a.s (JSC). Ciglianska cesta 1, 971 36 Prievidza, Slovakia, Business ID : 36 324 043, e-mail : email@example.com
We process personal data in accordance with EU Regulation no. 2016/679 GDPR and Act No 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on the amendment of certain other Acts, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”).
1.Pupose of the personal data processing
– personal data is processed for the purpose of issuing and using the contactless chip cards and providing travel discounts
– personal data for marketing purposes will be processed only with your consent (by the consent of the person concerned)
- Legal basis for the personal data processing
– personal data are processed on a contractual basis between the person concerned and the operator
– photography is processed on the legitimate interest of the operator §13 par. f) of Act No 18/2018
– with your consent, personal data can also be processed for marketing purposes; consent is voluntary
- Extent of the personal data processing
– the operator processes personal data in the extent of – name and surname, date of birth
In cases of special discounts (child under 6, pupil, student, senior, disabled), photo or some of the following documents will be processed: photo not older than 1 year, legal representative´s personal identity card, school certificate, school attendance confirmation, old age or disability pension certificate from the Social Insurance Company – with sum blackened, the seriously disabled card, insurance card, birth certificate.
For the purpose of the use of contactless chip card we process also personal ID code.
Without providing the above personal data, it is not possible to use our Dopravná karta Traffic Services.
- Time limit for deletion of personal data
– personal data are processed for the duration of the contractual relationship
– after the termination of the contractual relationship, your personal data will be deleted after: the expiration of the validity of the contactless chip card
- Rights of the persons concerned
– the person concerned has the right to require the operator to access personal data
– the right to correct or delete personal data
– the right to limit the processing
– the right to object to the processing
– the right to data portability
– the person concerned has the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings under § 100 of the Act
– a free consent for the personal data processing (for example, for marketing purposes) may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending it to our mailing address;
– the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its recall.
- Transmission of personal data to third countries
– we do not transfer your personal data to third countries
- Range of addressees
Personal data are only available to carefully selected suppliers with whom we cooperate to provide the services of contactless chip card. We require the same level of privacy as we provide in our company on their side.
- Automatic profiling
Automatic profiling does not take place.
- Web tracking and Cookies
We use a tracking software to determine number of visitors and frequency of visiting of our website. We don’t use the software to collect personal data or individual IP-addresses. Personal data and IP-addresses are used exclusively in anonymous and aggregated form for statistical purposes and for the development of the website.
Cookies are small text files that can be sent into the internet browser while visiting websites and afterwards saved into your device (computer or other device with the internet access – e.g. smartphone or tablet). Cookies are stored in the folder of your internet browser. They usually contain the name of the website they come from, their validity and rate. While visiting the website again, your internet browser reloads cookies and sends it back to the website that originally created the cookies.
For more information about Cookies click here.