The management of SAD Prievidza JSC commits to furthering company growth, development and improvement of the quality level of services which are offered in transportation to meet the requirements, needs and expectations of customers and keep within the required legal regulation. The company goal is to make the most of the effort to provide their customers professional and high-quality services.
To meet the above commitments, the management of SAD Prievidza JSC declares and undertakes to comply with the following principles of the quality policy:
- Enhance the Integrated Management System, continually improve its efficiency and integrity in line with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Continuously improving all processes to further develop the company, and increase customer satisfaction so that all processes are effective, minimize potential negative impacts on the safety, health of the passengers and personnel, the environment, comply with relevant laws, and take care of government bodies and stakeholder requirements.
- Increase the qualifications and security awareness of employees and ensure their continued professional growth by identifying their needs and implementing the training plan.
- Create mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers based on mutual trust, correctness, high quality of services provided and environmental /ecological care.
- Reduce the risk of occurrence of occupational diseases by ensuring health protection of employees at work by regular OSH training and their testing, by using appropriate PPE and by checking the correct use of PPE in practice.
- Detect and minimize the risks and health hazards of employees at work by developing operating rules and working procedures and constantly updating them in accordance with valid legislation.
- Ensure compliance with legal and other related requirements.
The company’s basic management tool to meet these commitments is the integrated quality management system, environment and health and safety management system built in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14 001 and OHSAS 18001.